Guitar Masta Guitar Masta

Guitar playing has been taken to the next level

The transitions were so smooth, and the intensity was superb. I had to check my screen several times to confirm that you were actually the one playing that sweet, sweet, melody. Also, what you did to the solo...BRILLIANT! There is not enough review space here to commend you enough for what you have done for the music community with this hip, yet classy, new style you have created for the world to enjoy.

Star Day 2006: Seven Jr Star Day 2006: Seven Jr

wow

i didn't know you filmed all of that!

SS/CC I Am The Walrus SS/CC I Am The Walrus

if i were god

i would send you straight to heaven for making this

SS Time Trials 7 SS Time Trials 7

ogm

hawt shiznit yo

Violin Violin

SWEET JESUS!

THAT WAS ALL WRONG! THAT IS NOT HOW YOU HOLD A VIOLIN, HE HAD THE BOW TOO HIGH UP ON THE BRIDGE, AND HE NEVER MOVED HIS HAND ON THE STRINGS (WHICH WAS THE WRONG HAND TO BEGIN WITH!) I TAKE THE INTERNET VERY SERIOUSLY, AND YOU HAVE JUST DISGRACED MY 4 AND 1/2 YEARS OF PLAYING THIS BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL INSTRUMENT.

just kidding B)

SergeantLedge responds:

You'll get over it ;)

Star Syndicate Christmas Star Syndicate Christmas

hawt shit

i liked fourstar's movie the best B)

jn responds:

indeed, yours was the best one

DailyToon12212004 DailyToon12212004

lmao

jetninjin's was hawt shit, threestar's was pretty boring, and scrap_head's was short and unexpected. swell indeed

TheStarSyndicate responds:

;D

Funky Car III Funky Car III

sweet sweet funky car goodness

another funkeh ass car, what more could anyone ask for?

psychojester responds:

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

ugh

i do not find any of your new work funny, you are just pulling shit out of your ass now

Knox responds:

UGH UGH UGH UGH DWIEDMEIMFIEMFIRMFGRIGMd

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

ugh

i just really don't like this series. its just basically penis jokes all over the place, and for god's sake, that boob joke got very old very fast. oh well, keep up the good work i guess